Knowing what questions to ask rehab centers beforehand can help people make this personal decision. Journey Pure Nashville programs specialize in medical detox, inpatient and standard outpatient care, intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), dual diagnosis treatment, medication-assisted treatment, and family programs. If you are in search low-cost or free drug rehabs, there are other resources available for individuals who want to stop using drug or alcohol but cannot afford the cost of treatment.
After successful withdrawal management, or if you completed your medical detox from alcohol in another facility, you will transition into the remaining portion of your inpatient rehab care. Behavioral treatments focus on modifying unhealthy drinking behaviors through behavioral therapies led by licensed counselors or therapists. Mutual-support group participation could entail attendance of a 12-step meeting such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). In Alcoholics Anonymous meetings (and other 12-step meetings) members of this confidential group can receive support from their peers who are also in recovery from an alcohol use disorder or other addictions. There are various types of low-cost rehab programs available for those who are looking for addiction treatment.
Types of Addiction Treatment in Tennessee
Patients will typically remain at their facility full-time throughout the duration of inpatient treatment. Some inpatient treatment facilities offer short-term residential treatment what is drug addiction and some facilities have long-term residential programs as well. Treatment therapies consists of individual and group counseling and may also include or behavior therapies.
These groups generally provide free 12-Step support or other counseling, religious motivation, and peer support group programs, but do not provide medical detox, requiring that their clients undergo detox before beginning their programs. Drug addiction is a brain disease that affects each person differently and requires care that is specifically tailored to each individual. Facilities may be public or private, and various centers offer a wide range of options and amenities.
How to Find Residential or Inpatient Rehab Centers Near Me
This is especially evident when you consider the customizable treatment plans, modern facilities and vast array of luxury-hotel-like amenities that are provided at many private rehab centers. Although free rehab is an invaluable resource for many people struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, there are some disadvantages to these programs, especially when compared to the rehabilitation treatment and services available through paid drug and alcohol rehab centers. The Recovery Village focuses on healing from addiction physically, mentally and emotionally, and we treat the underlying causes of addiction to promote long-term recovery.
- Medication is typically used in combination with other treatment approaches, like therapy and self-care.
- To find a free alcohol and drug rehabilitation center near you, you can start your search with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Individuals or their families and friends who want to seek out state-funded options may not know how to get started.
- Located in Brentwood, Tennessee – just outside Nashville – the center practices detox and counseling with unique and effective musical therapy techniques.
- Journey Pure Nashville programs specialize in medical detox, inpatient and standard outpatient care, intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), dual diagnosis treatment, medication-assisted treatment, and family programs.